Thursday, September 25, 2008

the love of a green vegetable

This week has been full of tests. By next Monday I will have completed my first round of tests in 6 out of 7 of my classes (the 7th class does not have tests included in its curriculum).
After my statistics test today I went back to the room to complete a paper due for tomorrow. It is about 6 hours later and I am still working on the same paper.
I then went to social welfare policy in the library to learn about the different types of research I need to do for a group project on homelessness. After this, I went back to my room and ate celery!!! For those of you who do not know, I love this vegetable. Today, I cut two stalks, washed them and dipped them straight into my peanut butter jar. YUM!!! YUM!!! YUMMY! I haven't had actual celery in a long time. Well, I have had it in dishes but not on its own or with its lovely partner, peanut butter. Raisins!!! Have you ever had 'ants on a log'? This was a daily treat for me when I was a youngster, that and mustard-jam sandwiches (yes, I know... gross). Ants on a log--celery, peanut butter and raisins.

CHANGE OF SUBJECT

........................................................................................................................................................................
Celery makes smile. End of story.

No comments: