Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday, October 5th 2008---8:31pm

12:34pm-Take off from home. **wish for a safe, fun and fast trip back to Dordt**

I love being surrounded by trees, colorful leaves, family, and water. Duluth/Cloquet is absolutely gorgeous during this time of the year.

3:00-First corn field

My mother, Becca and I drove up the North Shore on Saturday after watching Rachel kick some butt in soccer.

3:01-I wake up from a nap laughing because I was thinking about channel 4 weather man

I also caught up with Matthew. We went out for supper with his family; I love his family. I feel so comfortable around them. Annika, his youngest sister is ADORABLE!!!

3:37-First smell of Iowa--cows

On Saturday night my mom and I watched "Anne of Avonlie" What an amazing movie; for those of you who do not know, the "Anne" movies are my favorite.

5:31-"Oooohhhh lovely"

My dad was camping in the BWCA this weekend, so it was truly a girls weekend

5:57-First cow (we did see some llamas beforehand though!!!)

The weather was the picture of Fall. I was able to wear scarves and jackets comfortably.

6:00-Becca spit out her coffee due to her laughter about her convincing herself she isn't a slut

Thursday night we ate all together for the first time since mid-August. I think we sat at the table for 2 hours just talking and catching up.

6:01-I ran through a stop sign

Becca and I went to the high school to visit Rachel. We saw our old math and government teachers. It was quite odd being back in that building. All the students are tiny and seem quite angry.

6:44-Pull up to West Hall

The weekend was fast and enjoyable, but it is great to be back.

No comments: