Monday, March 10, 2008

the list

January 1st usually brings these thoughts to mind to many people. I, this year, was worrying about other such things and did not make a list/resolution; honestly, I don't really like the idea. But, as I was driving home from Orange City last night I couldn't help but create a mental list of things in which I wish I did more of.

I should...
take more pictures
write more
sing at the top of my lungs...in private :)
soak up the sunshine
continue my painting
be honest with myself
------and others
read...for fun more
call my high school friends
run harder and faster
listen to my mother ;) (She does know best)
write letters to my sisters frequently
challenge myself
provide an ear
------a shoulder
------and a heart
travel
learn how to knit a hat and not just a scarf (I now have about 5)
listen
ask for help when I need it
smile at everyone
learn how to play Rook
jump in the newly formed puddles
remember my past
------not regret it
live in the present
------not forget about it
and
dream for the future
------not worry about it

No comments: